Terms & Conditions
ATTENTION: ALL CONSUMERS MUST AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WARRANTY AND DELIVERY POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
1. Consumers have to read and agree all of the warranty policy, postage & shipping information, payment detail before purchasing.
2. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details are unintentional (If you do find any errors or inconsistencies, please feel free to contact us and we will make the appropriate adjustments).
3. All pictures contained within our advertising material are for illustration purposes only.
4. Please state a physical address for delivery. No PO Box or GPO Box addresses. We also do not deliver to Islands.
5. Delivery is only to the ground floor at the front of the door. Shipping is door to door delivery, except in remote locations.
If a delivery time is arranged with courier and you are not home and a redelivery is required there will be an additional $55 fee
6. All sales are final. No refunds. We offer refund within the first 7 days upon receiving your item, if the item is damaged or faulty upon receiving it. Buyer must provide original invoice and arrange for the delivery of the item(s). Please refer to the Return Policy.
7. If delivery is required then the consumer must pay for delivery costs unless item is being picked up from a Lifespan dealership.
8. All Consumers must agree with the warranty policy before purchasing. Please refer to the Warranty Policy.
9. We do not accept liability for consequential loss, nor for injury or damage caused by circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to misuse, neglect, excessive use, alteration, modification, defective installation, maintenance or repair of the product.
10. We do not accept liability for loss, injury or damage caused by the use or the product in a manner not designed, recommended nor intended by the manufacturer.
11. Whilst care is taken, we will not be directly liable for any loss, theft or damage to any goods. If problem arises, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve any issues.
12. Standard delivery and installation terms are on ground floor with level access only, upstairs or downstairs & difficult areas to access will require 2 people and special arrangements must be made, additional fees will apply at contracted discretion.
13. Due to occupational health and safety, someone must assist the courier driver with unloading the treadmill as it is too heavy for one person to move on there own. Small items like exercise bikes may be left behind gates or next to front door if nobody is home to accept delivery but we are not responsible for items stolen or damaged. Some items may be pre assembled prior to delivery (only applies to items for installation).
14. Fitness equipment annual servicing & cleaning will prolong the life of your equipment, NOTE: does not alter or add to our standard warranty terms and conditions.
15. Callouts are not included in our warranty policy. For all call outs, a fee will apply plus labour charge. Please also note that in some areas, call outs are not available.
16. If Order Is cancelled there will be a $175 Cancellation fee. Courier fee is non refundable.
Orders with Free Shipping are Non Refundable
18. All care taken by our technicians no responsibility for lost, stolen, damage goods or damage coursed to home when installation takes place. All work to be deemed to be warranty will be done in accordance with our warranty policy. All work to be deemed non warranty will be charged on the spot callout fee plus labour & parts. At this time (Hours between 9:00am to 5:00pm) all service and installations only apply to MELBOURNE and SYDNEY METRO.